Version 2.3, 6.9.2019
By accessing or using the solution, you and the employer you represent agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not access or use the applications.
1. About the TRAXESS Solutions
The solution contains the following information based on the country you have chosen and depending on the version purchased by your employer:
- Country Reports – In depth risk information and basic country information
- Alert Messages – Shows recent and active alerts
- Access to the websites of the Foreign Ministries
- Access to vaccination guides
- Pre- and On-Trip Travel Information sent by detecting your stay via travel bookings entered either manually in a self-service approach or provided by your employer via an interface and from GPS Signals received from the Travel Security Mobile Application.
The information provided in the traveler portal, in the mobile application and in electronic media is of a general nature, and is not adjusted to your specific journey, treatment needs, or similar. Furthermore, all risk information and alerts are on country-level based on the country you have chosen. You should always evaluate the information received from the portal on an individual basis.
2. Profile, password and security
Certain services offered through the portal may require you to register a personal profile. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your profile, including your password, and for any activity that occurs under your profile as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential.
3. Intellectual property rights
This solution is owned and controlled by Traxess AG and it is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to copyright, trademarks, design rights, etc. This also includes inter alia texts, graphics and icons, etc. included in the portal. We reserve all such rights to the solution and its content, and nothing contained herein grants you a right or license to use such rights, except as expressly provided herein.
The portal is provided for your own personal use or for business use on behalf of your employer. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable right to use the solution. You may not use the information in the traveler portal or in the mobile application for any other purpose than for your own or any co-travellers’ use before or during travel or on behalf of your employer for internal business purposes only.
Unless it follows from mandatory legislation, you are not allowed to extract the source code of the portal or translate the portal into any other languages or make derivative versions of the solution. This also applies to any third parties acting on your behalf.
4. Links to other websites
The solution may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no liability for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such third-party web sites or services.
5. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
You acknowledge and accept that you shall at all times respect all alerts and instructions provided via the portal, and, in addition, shall take all relevant precautions and comply with general rules on safety and security. Nothing in the portal is intended to replace your own risk assessment, common sense or general principles on good safety and personal security. You further acknowledge and accept that even though there may not be any active alerts for an area, it does not mean that the area is safe, and general safety and security should always be a concern.
The solution constitutes a tool to be used for risk management and risk assessment for travellers. The aim of the solution is to reduce risk, but Traxess AG shall in no way be responsible for your or other employees’ safety and security. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law,
- we provide the solution “as is” and without any expressed or implied warranty,
- we do not guarantee that the use of the solution will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any errors in the solution will be corrected, nor that any downloaded files or other data will be free of viruses, contamination or other destructive features,
- any use of the solution and the information contained herein is at your own risk,
- we do not guarantee that the information provided in the solution is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose,
- we disclaim any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of the solution or the information contained herein, including liability for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive losses or damages,
- we assume no liability for any bodily injury or death arising directly or indirectly from the use of the solution or the information contained herein, except to the extent it follows from applicable legislation.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these terms and conditions or impose new or additional terms or conditions, at any time. If we do so, an updated version will be available in the solution. Such updated terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon being made available, and they apply to your continued access to and use of the solution. Your continued access to and use of the solution is thus deemed as an acceptance hereof.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions to keep you updated on any changes herein.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel or suspend your access to the solution immediately and without any prior notice. This also applies in case we decide not to maintain the solution in its current form.
8. Governing law and disputes
9. Contact information
|Postal address:||Traxess AG, Bleicherweg 10, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland|
Business registration number in Switzerland: CHE-109.083.955